At Cityworks, we thrive on building great products that leverage GIS to improve communities around the world. Our team includes creative, energetic, and dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping our clients build resilient, sustainable, and safe communities.
The customer success manager will work closely with sales account managers to pursue opportunities and expand account activity with existing customers. Your market focus includes municipal and local government, public works, utilities, community development and related industry segments.
Who we are looking for:
- A high level of ethics, professionalism, and confidence.
- Excellent customer service skills with a “can-do” attitude and an extremely strong drive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct product demonstrations
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Individual flourishes in a high-growth tech environment and adapt well to change
- Self-starter with a strong need for achievement
What you’ll own:
- Manage the overall post-launch relationship with Cityworks customers
- Increase customer platform usage and adoption
- Ensure customer retention and contract renewal
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Up-sell and uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with Cityworks customers to drive strategic value
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Manage customer escalations
- Conduct product and best practices webinars
- Develop and maintain core product knowledge
- Other duties as required
Experience you’ll need:
- Prior experience in customer success/account management type roles ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention (required)
- Solid knowledge of Community Development (building permitting processes, code enforcement, business licensing), Public Works and Utilities in municipal and/or utility districts (water, wastewater, stormwater, streets, and traffic) (required)
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Enjoys the challenge of being a significant part of a growing, developing organization
- Effective time management, decision making, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in Word, PPT, Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, a plus
- Knowledge of Esri GIS
- BS/BA in business management, GIS, geography, related field
Interested applicants should provide a resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azteca Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.